主說 “不”
June 21st, 2010
| 主說 “不“ |
AND GOD SAID, ” NO”
By Claudia Minden Welsz |
| 我求主拿走我的驕傲, | I asked God to take away my pride, |
| 主說 “不”. | And God said, “No.” |
| 衪說不是衪應拿走, | He said it was not for Him to take away, |
| 而是我應交出. | But for me to give up. |
| 我求主醫治孩子的殘疾, | I asked God to make my handicapped child whole, |
| 主說 “不”. | And God said, “No.” |
| 衪說她的靈魂完整, | He said her spirit is whole, |
| 身體只是暫時. | Her body is only temporary. |
| 我求主賜我忍耐, | I asked God to grant me patience, |
| 主說 “不”. | And God said, “No.” |
| 衪說忍耐由患難而生, | He said patience is a by-product of tribulation, |
| 須賺取, 並非賜予. | It is not granted, it is earned. |
| 我求主給我快樂, | I asked God to give me happiness, |
| 主說 “不”. | And God said, “No.” |
| 衪說衪賞賜恩典, | He said He gives blessings, |
| 是否快樂全在於我. | Happiness is up to me. |
| 我求主免我痛苦, | I asked God to spare me pain, |
| 主說 “不”. | And God said, “No.” |
| 衪說:”痛苦領你與我更親近; | He said, “Suffering draws you apart from |
| 使你脫離世上的擔憂.” | Worldly cares and brings you closer to Me.” |
| 我求主使我靈命成長, | I asked God to make my spirit grow, |
| 主說 “不”. | And God said, “No.” |
| 衪說我必須自己長大, | He said I must grow on my own, |
| 但衪會修剪, | But He will prune me |
| 叫我結果子更多. | To make it fruitful. |
| 我問主是否愛我, | I asked God if He loved me, |
| 主說 “是”. | And God said,” Yes.” |
| 衪賜下愛子, 為我而死, | He gave me His only son, who died for me, |
| 有一日我會在天堂, | And I will be in Heaven someday, |
| 因為….我相信. | Because ……… I believe. |
| 我求主幫助我愛別人, | I asked God to help me love others, |
| 像衪愛我一樣. | As much as He loves me, |
| 主說: “到現在, | And God said, “Ah finally, |
| 你總算想通了.” | You have the idea |
| 本文由倫敦中華基督教會國語堂提供. (海外校園第21期.) | |
Categories: 生命再思